Zithromax (azithromycin) over the counter
Summary below recaps cases of Zithromax application, provides its overall description and analyzes key considerations resulting in maximum efficacy of Zithromax without causing any health issues or side effects to patients.
|Tablet Strength:||1000 mg, 500 mg, 250 mg|
|Price:||from $1.00 per pill|
|Where to Buy Zithromax?||Get Started|
Zithromax/azithromycin Description and Situations of Application
Zithromax originates from medications group, called macrolide antibacterial drugs and is applied for treatment of minor/moderate incidences caused by infections from susceptible strains of specific bacteria. Zithromax comes only with prescription and is taken to treat:
- Non-gonococcal type of cervicitis or urethritis caused by Chlamydia trachomatis;
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases);
- Infections with mycobacterial origins;
Disseminated Mycobacterium Avium Complex (MAC) disease and Prophylaxis.
Generally, Zithromax is taken for Chlamydia treatment. One of vital elements in this medication is Azithromycin, which originates from macrolide antibacterial drugs. Zithromax commonly comes in form of pills. The following list shares all inactive ingredients used in Zithromax: pregelatinized starch, sodium lauryl sulfate, magnesium stearate, film coat consisting of hypromellose, dibasic calcium phosphate anhydrous, lactose, triacetin, sodium croscarmellose, titanium dioxide and others. Zithromax has the main goal to terminate or prevent any kind of development or else growth of bacteria causing infection. Moreover, Zithromax belongs to antibacterial group of drugs and hereby contraindicated viral infections treatment, such as flu, colds and others.
List of Side Effects Associated with Zithromax
Patient is required to stop Zithromax administration right away and get in touch with healthcare professional for assistance in cases when irritability while breastfeeding an infant or vomiting are observed. The following list contains side effects commonly occurring during treatment with Zithromax:
- Soreness and/or white spots on tongue and/or mouth;
- Soreness/itchiness around vagina together with small volumes of white-color discharges;
- Recurrent and incessant dizziness and acute headaches;
- Repetitive loss of appetite, stomach pain, vomiting, digestion issues, diarrhoea, nausea, constipation;
- Overall drowsiness, tiredness and fatigue;
- Severe pain in joints/muscles;
- Hearing loss or recurring ringing sounds;
- Changes of taste and smell;
Any of undesirable effects listed above are to be treated with utmost precautions and discussed with healthcare professional without hesitation in order to receive appropriate and timely medical assistance.