Protect your investment with The Implant Guarantee Plan
What does the Implant Guarantee Plan include?
- Free implant replacement if the implant fails due to the manufacturer’s defect
- Free implant replacement if it is lost due to gum health or bone
- Free implant replacement if it is lost due to trauma
- One free check up per year
- Worldwide dental emergency and accident cover including implant cover
- Subject to terms and conditions.
Why should I guarantee my implants?
Your implants represent a considerable investment in time and money. Whilst implants are scientifically proven to be more than 95% successful, there is a small chance that implants can fail due to trauma or bone loss. By taking out this Guarantee Plan you can have peace of mind to know that your investment is protected.
How much does the plan cost?
The cost of the plan depends upon the number of implants covered.
Here are the monthly fees:
1 implant £5.99
2 implants £9.30
3 implants £12.60
4 implants £16.00
5 implants £19.30
6+ implants £22.95
Teeth-On-4 £22.50 (per arch)
Your 5-Year Implant Guarantee
If you are an Implant Guarantee Plan member, your implants are guaranteed for 5 years from the first day of membership. To qualify for the guarantee:
- Your implants must have been placed by the Brighton Implant Clinic.
- You must attend regular check-ups at least once a year at any branch of the Brighton Implant Clinic or with your regular Dentist* and also attend Hygienist appointment as recommended by your Dentist.
- The implants must not have been removed or modified by another practice, unless in a dental emergency.
- Trauma must not be self inflicted.
If you have any questions about the Implant Guarantee Plan please call the clinic or speak to your dentist who will be happy to help.
If you have any problems please contact our patient care manager. We have a complaints procedure to ensure that complaints are resolved as quickly and easily as possible.
There is a one-off £10 joining fee when you sign up to the plan, payments are collected monthly by direct debit.
If circumstances change members may cancel by giving three months written notice to the clinic or to the administration company CODEplan. Please refer to the full terms and conditions for further details.
The Small Print
Regular check-up appointments are essential to the healthy maintenance of implants. Failure to attend such appointments will invalidate your insurance. Proof of attendance must be supplied on request in the event of a failed implant.
All implant treatments are automatically guaranteed for one year after the treatment is complete. The Implant Guarantee Plan must be agreed by the end of the first year after completion and will commence on the expiry date of the original guarantee.
Dr Bruno Silva BDS and associates.
Brighton Implant Clinic & Advanced Dentistry
12 Church Road
T: 0800 111 6623
CODEplan Ltd administers the collection of subscriptions on our behalf.